Followers

Friday, August 27, 2010

Rage

Hello to the Interwebs! This is my new blog and I would just like to start it out by letting anyone who reads this know that I hate you all. I hate EVERYONE. I hate every human I have ever came in contact with. Because of this pretty much everything that happens to me in my life makes me rage uncontrollably. So in a desperate attempt to keep myself from going crazy and killing as many people as possible. I'm going to just going to blog about everything that makes me rage.

A quick note: for those of you who wonder "if I hate everyone why would I not want to kill them" because just because i hate everyone doesn't mean I want to die and if i started killing people that would be the only way they could get me to stop =P

2 comments:

  1. psycho mike you so crazy

    thanks for the follow! check back daily for updates! will do the same!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, don't hate everyone you meet... I write semi-mediocre cheerful blogs, and I try to create a peaceful atmosphere when I can! Come sometime :) also followed!

    walkinthesunset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete